In May 2022 as part of Mental Health Awareness Week we launched our pilot corporate workshops. Throughout the remainder of 2022 we will be piloting different bespoke corporate workshops, focussing on a range of different topics.
Our workshops are ideal for any organisation wanting to further explore men's mental health and wellbeing. We offer tailored sessions from 60 - 90 minutes in length, and can accommodate up to 30 staff per session.
Topics that we can cover range from:
- What is the current situation with men and mental health
- Barriers to accessing mental health services for men
- How to engage men in services
- Supporting men in the workplace
- Themes on masculinity and the impact of changing gender norms
- General mental health and wellbeing
- How MWT are working to change the landscape of mens mental health
Our corporate workshops are interactive discussions based workshops. We encourage participants to actively engage in discussions across a range of topics.
If you are interested in having MWT come and deliver a workshops at your workplace, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For the remainder of 2022 ALL of our corporate workshops will be offered at a discounted rate whilst we continue to pilot them.
Rates can be discussed, as well as any tailored content requested, by emailing the team using the button below.
Our Founder & Director delivering our MHAW 2022 Workshop at UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health