In May 2022 as part of Mental Health Awareness Week we launched our pilot corporate workshops. We are proud to work closely with companies and organisations to help champion men's mental health in the workplace.
Our workshops are ideal for any organisation wanting to further explore men's mental health and wellbeing. We offer tailored sessions from 60 - 90 minutes in length, and can accommodate up to 30 staff per session.
Topics that we can cover range from:
- What is the current situation with men and mental health
- Barriers to accessing mental health services for men
- How to engage men in services
- Supporting men in the workplace
- Themes on masculinity and the impact of changing gender norms
- General mental health and wellbeing
- How MWT are working to change the landscape of mens mental health
Our corporate workshops are interactive discussions based workshops. We encourage participants to actively engage in discussions across a range of topics.
If you are interested in having MWT come and deliver a workshops at your workplace, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Rates can be discussed, as well as any tailored content requested, by emailing the team using the button below.
Our Founder & Director delivering our MHAW 2022 Workshop at UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
MEN WHO TALK is a Registered Charity, No: 1201596
Copyright © 2023 Men Who Talk - All Rights Reserved.